One of the most exciting hotel additions to London’s luxury portfolio is the Chancery Court Hotel, London which opened in October 2013.
The Rosewood Hotel Group spent £85 million transforming the Edwardian Grade II-listed building on High Holborn into a luxury hotel with a distinctive charm. It has its own iron-gated carriageway entrance, and a dome leading to the unique courtyard which provides sanctuary away from the bustle of the city.
The five star hotel has a quirky ‘time travel’ theme to it, incorporating English heritage with contemporary design from chandeliers, bookcases, caged budgerigars, colonial treasures and a seven storey marble staircase together with a more modern twist on its fixtures and fittings of mirror and chrome.
- CITADINES LOBBY BARCELONA IS COMPLETED!
- FIG WINS LOBBY PROJECT WITH STARWOOD CAPITAL IN SOUTHBANK, LONDON
- FIG WINS LANDMARK PROJECT RE-DESIGNING AND BRANDING THE OLD BROMLEY TOWN HALL
- FIG completes Espresso Hotel reception and lobby in Amsterdam
- FIG wins Global 100 Best Female Owned Interior Design Company 2018 & Excellence Award for Hospitality Design UK