Chiltern Firehouse, located in the heart of London’s Marylebone, was one of the first purpose-built fire stations in London, dating from 1889. Carefully restored by hotelier André Balazs, Chiltern Firehouse joins the collection of bespoke luxury hotels that include the iconic Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles, the renowned Mercer hotel in New York and the seasonal Sunset Beach on Shelter Island.
The Firehouse offers 26 elegantly restored bedrooms and suites with one or more working fireplaces and generously appointed bathrooms that provide an experience of grand domesticity contextual to the historic charm of the building. Every guest is looked after by a personal concierge,providing unsurpassed levels of thoughtful and authentic service more evocative of a private house than a hotel.
See more images: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1069698813064501&id=139101276124264
- CITADINES LOBBY BARCELONA IS COMPLETED!
- FIG WINS LOBBY PROJECT WITH STARWOOD CAPITAL IN SOUTHBANK, LONDON
- FIG WINS LANDMARK PROJECT RE-DESIGNING AND BRANDING THE OLD BROMLEY TOWN HALL
- FIG completes Espresso Hotel reception and lobby in Amsterdam
- FIG wins Global 100 Best Female Owned Interior Design Company 2018 & Excellence Award for Hospitality Design UK