Hilary Lancaster, now Creative Director of FIG, was involved in the initial conceptualisation and design intent packages of Elements Mall while working with Benoy, the architects and designers for this upscale shopping mall located above the Kowloon MTR station. “the concept was to bring the materials of each element (the five elements of nature) into the design, to define and characterise each zone while creating a retail experience like no other!”
- CITADINES LOBBY BARCELONA IS COMPLETED!
- FIG WINS LOBBY PROJECT WITH STARWOOD CAPITAL IN SOUTHBANK, LONDON
- FIG WINS LANDMARK PROJECT RE-DESIGNING AND BRANDING THE OLD BROMLEY TOWN HALL
- FIG completes Espresso Hotel reception and lobby in Amsterdam
- FIG wins Global 100 Best Female Owned Interior Design Company 2018 & Excellence Award for Hospitality Design UK