FIG have been awarded the contract to create a new interior identity for this successful cafe-restaurant business ”The terrace Eatery” in Kingston-upon-Thames that is now planning an expansion programme in South-West London. The new concept will emphasise the amazing food that The Terrace Eatery produces and maintain the core values of the business which are all about family and friends sharing great and great dining experiences together!
- CITADINES LOBBY BARCELONA IS COMPLETED!
- FIG WINS LOBBY PROJECT WITH STARWOOD CAPITAL IN SOUTHBANK, LONDON
- FIG WINS LANDMARK PROJECT RE-DESIGNING AND BRANDING THE OLD BROMLEY TOWN HALL
- FIG completes Espresso Hotel reception and lobby in Amsterdam
- FIG wins Global 100 Best Female Owned Interior Design Company 2018 & Excellence Award for Hospitality Design UK