HENDRICK’S Hotel Amsterdam launches!
The Hendrick’s Hotel opens it’s friendly arms to welcome all friends & lovers in Amsterdam, with its cozy fire-lit lounge and 25 uniquely appointed & spacious rooms, inspired by the intriguing and mischievous life of Prince Hendrick of The Netherlands.
Each of The Hendrick’s rooms and suites are uniquely inspired on trade, travel, romance and banking (because the building used to be a bank). The hotel’s ornately designed quarters range from cozy romantic hideaways to large robust suites, (each room named after a special woman in Prince Hendrick’s journey). The Hendrick’s is a charming and accommodating suitor for all types of visitors. Antiques and art pieces were supplied by Emmett & White Antiques and Interiors Ltd.
- CITADINES LOBBY BARCELONA IS COMPLETED!
- FIG WINS LOBBY PROJECT WITH STARWOOD CAPITAL IN SOUTHBANK, LONDON
- FIG WINS LANDMARK PROJECT RE-DESIGNING AND BRANDING THE OLD BROMLEY TOWN HALL
- FIG completes Espresso Hotel reception and lobby in Amsterdam
- FIG wins Global 100 Best Female Owned Interior Design Company 2018 & Excellence Award for Hospitality Design UK