FIG’s managing director, Hilary Lancaster, is thrilled to have been invited to be a panelist for this year’s Boutique Hotel Awards. Hilary will be scouring Paris for new and exciting boutique hotels and judging the nominations with the rest of the panelists. The awards aim to honour the great designs and work that is done within this niche sector of the hospitality industry. You can find out more and even nominate a hotel on the BHA website here.
- CITADINES LOBBY BARCELONA IS COMPLETED!
- FIG WINS LOBBY PROJECT WITH STARWOOD CAPITAL IN SOUTHBANK, LONDON
- FIG WINS LANDMARK PROJECT RE-DESIGNING AND BRANDING THE OLD BROMLEY TOWN HALL
- FIG completes Espresso Hotel reception and lobby in Amsterdam
- FIG wins Global 100 Best Female Owned Interior Design Company 2018 & Excellence Award for Hospitality Design UK