The Hoxton has a split personality: while the downstairs restaurant, heaving with burger chomping revellers, must rank as one of the loudest places in London, the hotel upstairs is the very epitome of tranquillity.
Their newly revamped room was dubbed a ‘pod’ – which seemed apt as out stay had a nice triply quality. Tiny yet perfectly formed, the stylish space encompassed a big leather chair full of quirky pillows and a nicely curated bookcase as well as a Roberts radio. All the makings of a retro and very cheap stay for London, far from the madding crowd partying below.
This article was taken off: Metropolitan Eurostar magazine.
- CITADINES LOBBY BARCELONA IS COMPLETED!
- FIG WINS LOBBY PROJECT WITH STARWOOD CAPITAL IN SOUTHBANK, LONDON
- FIG WINS LANDMARK PROJECT RE-DESIGNING AND BRANDING THE OLD BROMLEY TOWN HALL
- FIG completes Espresso Hotel reception and lobby in Amsterdam
- FIG wins Global 100 Best Female Owned Interior Design Company 2018 & Excellence Award for Hospitality Design UK