Fusion Interiors Group have been appointed as the sole interior designers on Supercity’s Apart’hotel in Manchester’s Northern Quarter. We will be responsible for redesigning sixty eight suites.
The interior design concept weaves together the stories of the Northern Quarter’s historical legacies, its dynamic urban lanscape and its laid-back bohemian character. The concept draws upon the historic cotton weaving industry, the grandeur of forgotten Victorian architecture and the energy of the street to create a vibrant, eclectic interior that mirrors the unique spirit of the location.
We are excited to be working with Supercity again and collaborating with their enormous success.
- FIG WINS LANDMARK PROJECT RE-DESIGNING AND BRANDING THE OLD BROMLEY TOWN HALL
- FIG completes Espresso Hotel reception and lobby in Amsterdam
- FIG wins Global 100 Best Female Owned Interior Design Company 2018 & Excellence Award for Hospitality Design UK
- Fusion Interiors Group wins Luxury Residential Show Home with Ensco Home Developers
- Club Med construction in Miches has begun!