Wandering the grounds of the 19th-century Cháteau de la Poste, the last thing you expect is this stark white interloper peeping through the trees.
The lost cube looks more Copenhagen than Ardennes, but its cosy as well as stylish. After a white-knuckle mountain-bike ride, we holed up inside like high-tech babes in the wood: the table plays tunes from your laptop through some digital sorcery while the bath-tub perfumes its own son et lumière. The real magic!
This article was taken off: Metropolitan Eurostar magazine.
- CITADINES LOBBY BARCELONA IS COMPLETED!
- FIG WINS LOBBY PROJECT WITH STARWOOD CAPITAL IN SOUTHBANK, LONDON
- FIG WINS LANDMARK PROJECT RE-DESIGNING AND BRANDING THE OLD BROMLEY TOWN HALL
- FIG completes Espresso Hotel reception and lobby in Amsterdam
- FIG wins Global 100 Best Female Owned Interior Design Company 2018 & Excellence Award for Hospitality Design UK