Named after Rhaune Laslett, organiser of the original Notting Hill Festival which later became the renowned Carnival, The Laslett will occupy five Victorian mansions on Pembridge Gardens. The hotel’s lobby will be home to a coffee shop, bar and gallery, while the 51 bedrooms will feature modern furniture, proper blankets, locally-sourced antiques and original artwork.
- CITADINES LOBBY BARCELONA IS COMPLETED!
- FIG WINS LOBBY PROJECT WITH STARWOOD CAPITAL IN SOUTHBANK, LONDON
- FIG WINS LANDMARK PROJECT RE-DESIGNING AND BRANDING THE OLD BROMLEY TOWN HALL
- FIG completes Espresso Hotel reception and lobby in Amsterdam
- FIG wins Global 100 Best Female Owned Interior Design Company 2018 & Excellence Award for Hospitality Design UK