Robert Nadler cleverly focuses on what really is important for a good night’s stay and makes it work for a very affordable price. The 78 rooms, are cosy but perfectly formed and crucially come with the assurance that all the usual frustrations you find with many hotel stays are non-existent. Free wi-fi, large showers, great quality beds, chargers to hand (hallelujah) and most impressively, a set of staff who are genuinely passionate about what they do and truly informed into how to get under the skin of the local Soho delights. Opened now almost exactly a year ago, we can’t wait to see what Robert does in future!
See more images: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1069701379730911&id=139101276124264
- CITADINES LOBBY BARCELONA IS COMPLETED!
- FIG WINS LOBBY PROJECT WITH STARWOOD CAPITAL IN SOUTHBANK, LONDON
- FIG WINS LANDMARK PROJECT RE-DESIGNING AND BRANDING THE OLD BROMLEY TOWN HALL
- FIG completes Espresso Hotel reception and lobby in Amsterdam
- FIG wins Global 100 Best Female Owned Interior Design Company 2018 & Excellence Award for Hospitality Design UK